Flat Concrete Roofs
Waterproofing a new flat concrete roof can be challenging. Concrete tends to expand or contract in hot or cold weather, over time which causes it to crack especially in the first 18-24 months of its life.
Our HYPERDESMO® ROOFING SYSTEM has great flexibility to manage with expansion and contraction. This system is also suitable for large roofs. The system is UV stable, trafficable and is aesthetically pleasing.
- AQUASMART DUR is an epoxy water-based primer.
- MICROSEALER 50 is a primer which can also be used as a rust inhibitor.
- UNIVERSAL PRIMER-2K is a solvent-less primer. It is fast-curing and ideal for use in cold climates or low humidity conditions.
- HYPERDESMO® HAA is a simple and seamless system for waterprooﬁng and concrete protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane ﬂuid which cures with the humidity to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion, applied in two coats.
- HYPERDESMO® ADY-E is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin, which results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Technical Data Downloads