Dampzero Masonry Cream
DAMPZERO MASONRY CREAM is a creamy, water repellant agent suitable for building, silicates, alkaline and absorbing materials.
5 litre containers
6 months in closed packaging. Open packaging must be used in 3 months. Store in a cool place. Protect from frost. Avoid long periods at temperatures over 40 DEG C.
Characteristics of DAMPZERO MASONRY CREAM
- Paste consistency
- Especially suitable for low or medium alkaline compact building materials with low or medium porosity
- Prolonged water-repellant action due to its deep penetration
- No loss of active material for surface runoff
- Excellent reduction of water absorption
- Anti-mould property
- Anti-algae property
- Permeable to water vapor diffusion of treated substrates
- Protection against soluble salts, chlorides, acid rain penetration
The amount of product to be applied depends on the porosity and humidity content of the material to be treated.
DAMPZERO MASONRY CREAM is typically used for low or medium alkaline building materials, especially cement, plasters, natural brick or stone.
The product is applied as is onto the surface in a single coat by brush or lambswool roller. The coat thickness required depends on the specific conditions of the support (porosity condition of the substrate, humidity content of the building materials). The treated area must be protected from rain for 24 hours.
Before application, surfaces must be cleaned.
Problems where rising damp has occurred should first be treated with DAMPZERO INJECTION CREAM (DPC CREAM) before DAMPZERO MASONRY CREAM is applied.
The product has been certified by Thor Laboratories against the formation of mould and algae. Results are available on request.