DAMPZERO PLASTERGUARD is a powder additive for the preparation of cement mortar. The product improves the workability of plastering mortars increasing their resistance to freeze/thaw cycles. The product also eliminates efflorescence (salt retardant).
- Eliminates efflorescence (salts)
- Easier and faster to spread
- Less material used
- Reduces water demand
- Better bonding
- Reduces shrinkage
- Improved frost resistance
- Can be used with all Portland cements
- Improved weather resistance and durability
- No change to viscosity of cement pastes
DAMPZERO PLASTERGUARD is a white powder.
Mixing and Dosages
- DAMPZERO PLASTERGUARD must be added to the cement and sand mixture before any water is added
- This way the dispersion of the water-resistant product will be homogeneous and the development of the hydrophobic effect will manifest after the complete drying of the mortar
- Add 3 x scoops 150 grams of the product to every single mix of plaster mixture – 1 x 50kg cement to 3 x sand = 150 grams of DAMPZERO PLASTERGUARD
Stable for 12 months. Store in a dry place at a temperature between 0 and 30 DEG C. Protect from frost.
Health and Safety
- Warning symbols: none
- Hazard sentences: none
- Caution recommendations: none
- SAFTEY DATA SHEET AVAILABLE ON REQUEST